Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Read This Limited.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter the prize draw simply submit your details at: readthis.uk/agentsonya
- Read This Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete.
- The prize will be a paperback copy of the book Agent Sonya by Ben Macintyre
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Read This Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 8th October 2021 via the email provided during sign up.
- Read This Limited will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 72 hours of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Read This Limited reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Read This Limited will make every effort to get the book to the winner or make alternative arrangements.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Read This Limited for the purposes of administering the prize draw only.
- An announcement of the winners first name will be made via Read This Limited marketing channels.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Read This Limited Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Read This Limited does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Read This Limited does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Read This Limited reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.